“we’ll I’m gonna judge them” #glare #kalsbdayweekend #holidaydeliandham (at Holiday Deli & Ham Co.)
I’m kinda a nerd but apparently I’m most like belle. #disneyland #beastslibrary #belle #dca #california adventure #
Im reblogging this everyday.
This will make you think about life.
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
This gave me the chills
It throws me off when Glee’s not on hiatus because it’s like
what? another episode already?
But we just had one LAST WEEK
Miley Cyrus - The Backyard Sessions - “Jolene”’
If you question her singing ability after watching this, there is something wrong with you….
“I do not make films primarily for children. I make them for the child in all of us, wether we be six or sixty. Call the child ‘innocence’. The worst of us is not without innocence, although buried deeply it might be. In my work I try to reach and speak to that innocence, showing it the fun and joy of living; showing it that the laughter is healthy; showing it that the human species, although happily ridiculous at times, is still reaching for the stars.”
— Walter Elias Disney